Halteres Focus Areas: Overview
Halteres team members are based throughout the world (North and South America, Europe, Asia and Africa) and have operating experience in companies and organizations of all sizes.
Our clients have ranged from small two to three person startups to large multinational companies such as Roche, Siemens and General Electric to non–profit organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and WHO/UNITAID.
Halteres has direct experience in many regions of the world, including the United States, Europe and over a dozen other countries with emerging markets.
Our team members are on top of the latest cutting edge developments in the fields of bioscience, from new applications with biosilicon to the revolution underway in “-omics” technologies to the rise of exciting new device and health IT applications in the fitness, health and wellness spaces. Balancing this deep technical expertise are equally strong competencies in product commercialization, including manufacturing and process development, business and market development and sales and marketing. Our expertise spans global markets, from the developed markets of the U.S. and Europe to the fast developing markets in the BRICS countries to the emerging markets in sub-Saharan Africa and elsewhere.
Based on field research and our extensive network of key opinion leaders around the world, our team understands the market needs and local requirements of programs in global health.
HALTERES' CORE COMPETENCIES
- Business and Financial Modeling
- Business Development
- Clinical Studies and Regulatory
- Global Sales and Marketing
- Impact Modeling and Value Creation
- Intellectual Property
- Investor Presentations
- Market and Technology Assessments
- Medical Practice
- Portfolio Planning
- Product and Process Development
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Algorithms / Informatics / Health IT
- Biomarker Discovery and Validation
- Companion Diagnostics
- Digital Health and Wellness
- Histology / Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Instrument Systems
- Life Science Research Tools
- Medical Devices
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Blood Screening
- Chronic Diseases
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Global Health
- Infectious and Chronic Diseases
- Life Science Research
- “Omics” applications
- Point of Care Testing